As an Instructor Partnership Manager, you are the face of MedBridge for our instructors and partners and each of your programs is directly responsible for the growth and direction of the company. Your position is a balance between business development, marketing, sales, account management, course production, and program management. You act as an internal liaison between all departments as the industry expert in your specialized field.
The position will require you to work closely with consultants and clients to identify content need/knowledge gaps in curriculum, develop partnerships and programs with leading instructors, and work closely on the strategy development of each new program. As the expert in your content areas you understand the following items:
- Ins and outs of the market
- Industry trends and news
- Influencers in the space
- Knowledge gap areas
- Connection between the content and the industry gap
We are looking for a highly motivated over-achiever who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You’ll need to be determined, highly organized, a strong communicator and an executor. However, the goal of the position is simple: Work with world-class instructors, clients, and partners to elevate the standard of education and quality of care to healthcare professionals and help improve patient outcomes.
In this role, you will:
- Identify and build strong relationships with industry experts and our community of award-winning instructors and consultants.
- Develop and maintain content roadmaps for course development to support the company’s goals and direction.
- Define and prioritize course topics based on gaps in the catalog, trends in the market, and user/client feedback.
- Coordinate with the marketing, account management, and development teams to ensure we are constantly innovating and expanding our solutions.
- Become a key stakeholder in the program strategy and program development.
- Ensure partners and clients have appropriate knowledge, guidance, and context of MedBridge’s vision and goals for each program developed.
- Communicate and train internal teams on industry and program knowledge.
- Work through contract negotiations with instructors and partners.
- Possess the ability to talk to anyone and everyone- small talk is fun for you and comes naturally.
- Highly empathetic, with an ability to listen and define solutions, nuanced strategies, and match pain points to solutions
- Proven track record of managing complex projects with many moving parts. You enjoy details, structure, lists, and timelines.
- Proven ability to identify and build strong relationships with industry experts and clients.
- Amazing client management, business communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and influence others.
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals.
- Possess the ability to see the big picture of a project and effectively communicate each detail to essential team members.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done while not losing sight of the end goal, both during self-managed projects and when working in a team.
- An ability to hit the ground sprinting in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required.
- Exceptional at managing your own time, being organized, and staying positive.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 3-5 years of business development and partnership management.