MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
Join the team shaping the future of healthcare. MedBridge is looking for a proactive, detail-oriented, and highly analytical Digital Marketing Specialist with a proven track record of success in scaling, managing, and optimizing digital channels. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day management and reporting of all Search, Display, and paid social media initiatives, as well as site traffic optimization and SEO initiatives.
In this role, you’ll make a big impact by working closely with our marketing channel owners to plan and execute campaigns that directly impact the lives of healthcare professionals and patients around the world. If you want to partner with clinicians to revolutionize healthcare, improve patient outcomes, and create an unparalleled educational ecosystem, then we want to work with you.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and carry-out digital strategy to hit KPIs for both individual subscription sales and enterprise lead generation
- Monitor, report and analyze day-to-day performance of all digital campaigns
- Build, expand, refine, and hone our SEM presence
- Manage a monthly budget to achieve revenue goals and target CPAs
- Carry-out A/B testing and reporting across platforms
- Identify and address trends in website traffic to ensure optimal conversion rates
- Analyze and review SEO for best practices
- Align paid social media ads with best practices and stay current on trends
- Work with our content team to create effect ads
- Improve and document workflows for each platform – from reporting to implementation
- Research new opportunities for channel sophistication and toolkit expansion
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years creating and managing digital marketing campaigns, working across various platforms
- Passionate with a strong interest in digital advertising
- Resourceful self-starter with demonstrated ability to take a project from start to finish
- Expertise in SEM/SEO (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics)
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel, Facebook/Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and Twitter Ads
- Basic web development (HTML, CSS), photo and video editing skills
- Knowledge and curiosity in latest online marketing trends and consumer behavior
- Excellent organizational skills