MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
MedBridge is a fast-growing company found at the intersection of online education and healthcare. Our online educational ecosystem empowers clinicians to stay up-to-date with the latest research, refine their clinical skills, and to facilitate improved patient outcomes. Our customers include major hospitals and clinics, encompassing thousands of healthcare providers. We wake up every day to build technology that will directly improve people's lives.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will own all aspects of the product development process from generative user research to product launch, and iterative improvements to existing products. The ideal candidate for this role is looking to take their career to the next level by owning the entire design process and shaping the strategic direction of products in collaboration with Product Managers and Developers.
- Plan and conduct user research to identify user challenges and design opportunities
- Collaborate with product management to model personas and context scenarios
- Wireframe, mockup and prototype the UI (we primarily use Sketch)
- Plan and execute usability testing throughout the design process
- Lead review sessions with both the product team and executives
- Develop and maintain a consistent user experience across products
- Contribute to the development of the MedBridge UI and pattern libraries
- Stay current with user experience innovations and technology
- 4 - 6 years of experience with web and app design is required
- Online portfolio that displays strong user research skills, UI design, and interaction design background
- A degree in fine arts, interaction design, human-computer interaction, or related field preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong visual design skills required
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun
- We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.