MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018.
Are you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world - somewhere you can grow your skills while also making a real difference in people’s lives? We are looking for a passionate Strategic Account Executive - Home Care who wants to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing company at the intersection point of online education and healthcare.
As a Strategic Account Executive, Home Care, you will be responsible for establishing MedBridge in new markets by building relationships with new enterprise customers. This will require an inquisitive, service-based approach with a mindset for not only making the sale but also gathering intelligence on how Medbridge can best aid customers in these new markets.
This role is essential in developing innovative approaches to new market penetration from both the strategic and implementation perspective, as well as identifying areas for product change, based on the market needs and data-driven approach.
In the Account Executive role you will:
- Be responsible for the overall strategy for comprehensive expansion into new market while carrying quota for that market.
- Consistently close new business while managing/growing existing relationships.
- Interface with and establish trust of C-Level Executives to understand their needs and constraints.
- Manage pipeline development and relationship building deep within healthcare organizations.
- Provide innovative solutions for establishing new opportunity pipeline
- Provide a consultative approach with customers and prospects to understand organizational structure, key decision makers, procurement processes, IT systems, and document workflow.
- Coordinate communication with all internal teams to prioritize activities related to strategic approaches with key organizations.
- Create a constant flow of information sharing with other departments within the company such as business development, marketing, product, and content.
- Assist in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- 5+ years of relevant sales or business development experience with proven success in prospecting, pipeline development, and managing complex sales structures.
- Proven experience selling into home care or similar medical field with established relationships in this market.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals with tenacity, integrity, accountability, and enthusiasm is crucial for success within the business development team.
- Highly motivated self-starter who enjoys strong cross-team collaboration with a focus on pre/post customer experience spanning MedBridge’s business development, product management, account management, and technical support teams.
- Experience with, and effective execution of, a complex, consultative solutions-based enterprise sales process.
- Ability to travel; from 25-40%
- SaaS experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong computer skills including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SalesForce.
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant sales experience
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.